Friday, July 30, 2010

California Trip..Day 3....
















So here we are, Day 3 of our too short of an adventure...As I'm typing this, its actually day 4, and while the mini-me sleeps, I'll get caught up on photo work :) We spent the day visiting with family and friends that stopped into say hi to us, then later we treked to Halfmoon Bay and San Gregerio beach. Halfmoon Bay is a must stop for anyone visiting this area, its the perfect mix of beachy fun with a whole lot of charm thrown in. The whole area is surrounded by amazing gardens, nurseries and places where you can find just about anything to put in your home or yard... I love it here. Its been a favorite place of mine since I first visited it several years ago.. It never gets old!





Great day, great weather, great times... We're gonna chill today and just stick close to homefront here at Billy's parents house before our long drive home starting Saturday at o'dark am. Blah ! But I'll take what I can get during these short vacations.. memories I find warm our heart, no matter when you think of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment