Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 4 ... Last day of photos for this trip :)

Wonder what she was pondering here ?? One will never know...
Fun at Kennedy Park

Dad warming up the hotrod for the cruise he was taking me on....






Reflection of Billy and Kayla in my father in laws 1940 Ford he built....


Alrighty, so we've made it to day 4 ... this will be the final few I share from this journey of ours..Its been a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to come back here again next year...From the weather, the beaches, family and fun, makes a girl think hummmmm..perhaps it wouldn't be bad to live here after retirement... but I do miss good ol' Washington when we're gone and our wonderful little abode...So till the next trek or daily adventure I decide to share on our blog here, enjoy your summer everyone !!










No comments:

Post a Comment