Friday, August 6, 2010

Puppy Lovin' !!!












Isn't life funny sometimes? When you aren't looking for a huge opportunity...one just happens to fall in your lap! Its these unexpected, fun-filled, BLESSINGS that make our normal day to day life even better.

Many of you know that I have loved taking photos for a very long time... each year I have taken small steps towards getting better at my hobby..adding a new camera, taking some college classes, reading books, researching online...researching more online...in what small amounts of free time I have had over the past several years, I have worked on a part of my authentic self...Doing something I love, doing something that makes me happy, doing something that leaves a legacy for my daughter and her family to come, doing something that makes my 9-5 dispatching job just that much easier stress wise...taking photos...I love it.


Today I got a huge opportunity ! I got to take photos of some amazing,furry,energy-crazed,bundles of pure JOY. The sun came out, the grass was green, the puppy breath was as always divine..with Kayla and my wonderful hubby along side me, I got to spend a little over an hour devoting my attention on these 7 week old babies...There were ALOT of laughs, as we all worked together to round up, play with, love on, smooch,run from, run with, roll on the grass and get crazy with, these wonderful French Bulldog puppies...You can almost smell their puppy smell thru these photos...enjoy these little guys... I know I did ... sigh .....












No comments:

Post a Comment