Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love is in the clouds....

So here we are, in February... already. The month of love, hearts, chocolate, and shades of pink and red showing everywhere.

I've always loved February!! I don't know what I love more, or maybe I love them both the same... but I get to enjoy the "love" day and my birthday in the same month. Seriously, its utter cool to me. Call me crazy, or not, but I love it.

One of my favorite things about late February is the cloud formations. To me, its mother natures way of giving us a glimpse of her beauty, even thou the rain and snow... yes, we had snow again today... seem to stick around and never leave.

On a recent outing I had the chance to catch some pretty amazing cloud formations. I thought I would share them with you....




And what would a "love month" blog post be, with out a little sexiness mentioned?? Earlier this month I played around with a few of my lenses and lighting techniques.  I pondered and thought "hummmmm, what do I have around my house that oozes sexiness, but a little out of the ordinary?"  Oh yeah, perfume! So as a result of that brainstorm (trust me, I marked it on the calender because that just doesn't happen that often with me), I came up with a couple of fun photos to celebrate LOVE in a little different way....

Tell me that isn't sexy.... come on, the perfume, the candy heart .. AND the bunched up bedspread in the background.... Serious sex appeal. LOL !!!  In all fairness, that bedspread wasn't supposed to be in there, its what I call a happy mistake. I didn't like it at first, but then I ended up loving this photo even more because of it...

Here is another version of the photo... added the lipstick here and a bit more antique feel of texture....

I hope the rest of your February is glorious, even thou that beautiful sunshine may not be shining where you are. Here's a thought for you, if ya need a little bit of mood boosting, go spritz on your favorite perfume, and hopefully it will remind you of a special evening you had out with your special man...or maybe you wore it during a fun girls only night out... either way, good memories will come back to you and I can almost guarantee, that will put a smile on your face...


No comments:

Post a Comment