Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I ♥ faces "beautiful black and white" theme

This weeks theme at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is "beautiful black and whites" .... I can't tell you enough how much I love seeing regular color photos turned into black and white, instantly transforming them into a whole other dimension of ** wow **.

It doesn't matter if the portrait is of a landscape, a person, or a pet.... Everything changes when its turned into a black and white.

Here is this weeks entry.... of my daughter Kayla during school ... I treasure these photos of her growing up so fast... and when I heard of this weeks theme, I knew pretty quick which photo it was gonna be for me... I was sitting across the room from her watching her prepare her school work, just as the sun started coming thru the class windows a bit more...

Hop on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/, grab some coffee and take a look at this weeks photo entries ... You're bound to find some inspiration for yourself....




1 comment: