Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time Flies !!

Ohhhhh how time flies !!!! Its been entirely too long since I have updated my blog.. finally after some fellow bloggers asked what's new one to many times, it made me realize its been awhile since I got on my blog!

Time gets away from us... But I am happy to report, I will be back in business shortly !! I have been very busy with capturing the daily in and outs of life on my camera, and following two of my favorite subjects when I'm behind the lens, Billy and Kayla.... I love being able to capture a moment in time, when later in time, not only myself, but Kayla will be able to look back and relive the sweet memories of her childhood...

So stay tuned... I'm armed with a new laptop (a wonderful surprise from my amazing hubby!!!) and also now with high speed internet (finally!!!!!), so creating memories and writing about them will be so much easier for me... I wish I had photos to add right now, but I need to get all of them moved from the dinosaur computer to this new one..with the updated photo editing program...all in time everyone.. all in time...

Thank you to all those who read my blog, I love knowing you enjoy reading this and laughing, sometimes crying, along side me.. and for those i have had the chance to meet over the past several months on here, Face book or other photo blogs, thank you for all of your advice and technique help ! I know it may not seem like its helping me, but BELIEVE ME, it is.. I just haven't been able to show you on here ... yet ... so like I said, stay tuned !

So as we all continue on this chapter of our lives.. Summer 2010...enjoy all your vacations, I know I will ! California here we come, then onto Yellowstone .. keep those camera batteries charged, your plants watered, and your sunblock on...and don't forget to stop and smell the roses in your gardens... its heaven .. right outside your door....

No comments:

Post a Comment