Saturday, September 11, 2010

With the crisp air brings soccer FUN ♥











Fall is here, and along with it, the fun of becoming my yearly dose of SOCCER MOM!! I get to be an official soccer mom once a year... thou I know there are those of you out there that do it yearly.. I get to be THAT mom for 2 1/2 months, and I love it !
Here are just a couple shots of Kayla at practice this week, and then at her jamboree this weekend. She played 3 games, and rocked the field. The league she is in this year is night and day different from last years fiasco! What a differance actually having a coach who has played for nearly 20 years, and thinks its a good thing to make the girls work. Kayla's main position is "defense" where she works the middle field like a pro.
Its good to be outside this time of year... the weather is crisp and refreshing and the morning rain kisses the air with a scent of moisture that lasts the rest of the day. I love to go outside in the morning and take in a nice big breath and exhale.. its a great way to start my day !



No comments:

Post a Comment