Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding season is quickly approaching !

What an exciting time of year this is for all of you brides to be !!! I have enjoyed talking to all of you .. and all I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart... thank you for allowing me the chance to photograph your upcoming special days! 

I have always wondered what it would be like to photograph a wedding... and now, my time is coming, and I couldn't of done it without you... the brides. You are allowing me to grow as a photographer and artist.... I appreciate every single one of you and all of your kind words....

I promise to do all I can on your special day to make you and your families feel 100% at ease in front of my lens... I am so excited to meet all of you in the upcoming months... Thank you again for all you have done for me ... I look forward to repaying you with images that will capture the essence of that which is love...



Dorothea Lange  1895-1965

No comments:

Post a Comment